Mission: Manage assignments and tasks of General Accounting to achieve specific objectives.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the CFO.
Responsibilities and Duties
Principal duties and responsibilities:
· Perform bank and other account reconciliations and prepare monthly cash projection
· Process credit card transactions
· Prepare bank deposits and post cash receipts
· Research and resolve payment discrepancies
· Process adjustments
· Prepare general ledger entries for review by CFO
· Ad hoc projects and reporting
· Prepare monthly accruals/reversals, GL journal entries & cash projections for assigned accounts
· Prepare Balance Sheet account analysis and correct variances
· Process sales commissions
· Manage collections of receivable accounts
· File claims for customer deductions
· Deposit entry & application into assigned customer accounts
· Perform periodic inventory cycle count
· Ensure that accounting projects are completed in a timely fashion. Utilize customer portals, internal software database, QB financials and other resources to effectively manage projects
· Monitor and analyze discrepancies in customer accounts
· A/P responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Project management, detail-oriented, assertive, and organized. Ability to prioritize, develop and nurture effective communication and working relationships.
Understanding of accounting concepts and principles, analytical, experience in working with various tax & business agencies, preparation of bank reconciliations.
Proficient in QuickBooks and intermediate level Excel. Ability to document processing procedures.
Minimum 3 years of accounting experience. Salary DOE.
Strong work ethic, respect, open, high standards, teamwork, informal, communication, fun
Job Type: Full-time