Sales Operations Admin
Battery-Biz is an employee-owned manufacturer and distributor of consumer power products located in Camarillo, California. We license brands that consumers know, trust, and buy. Our Duracell® assortment includes automotive power products such as jump-starters, inverters, and maintainers and emergency prep devices such as solar generators. The Goodyear® product line includes a complete offering of portable tire inflators. Our customers consist of some of the largest retailers and wholesale distributors in the world.
We focus heavily on culture – we are committed to transparency, integrity, trust, freedom, and passion. We practice open book management – full financials and other key metrics are shared with everyone in the company on a bi-weekly basis. You always know how the company is doing and what your contribution is to the bottom line. We pride ourselves in ensuring our team is informed and empowered.
We are seeking a local candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and who is a high achiever with strong proven analytical and forecasting skills. If you’re looking to work with a group of smart, dedicated A players, this is the place for you! The Mission: Will provide critical support to the sales department with various administrative tasks including eCommerce marketplace management, order entry, RMA processing and shipment routing. Interface with the various departments (Shipping, Finance, Purchasing, Marketing and Product Development) as needed to ensure orders are entered and products are shipped on time. Identify areas to improve customer experience within the company by creating more efficient and automated processes. Track projects through to completion and hold stake holders accountable for their deliverables.
• Accurate data entry and processing of orders, RMAs and invoicing.
• New customer account set up and integration.
• Support the sales department with administrative tasks as needed.
• Manage customer eCommerce portals inventory levels and item data.
• Build and maintain customer relationships. Notify and advise customers of any ETA delays, shipping confirmations, new product information, etc.
• Monitor critical BOS (Business Operating System) reports to resolve service hold & RMA processing issues.
• Work with finance and other departments to assist in resolving credit holds, chargebacks & disputes, price discrepancies, shipping & accounting issues.
• Customer Service – Provide coverage for our Customer Service team when needed.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Support Admin role. • Good working knowledge of the consumer goods industry. • Extremely detail oriented • Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
Manage multiple projects, detail oriented, organized. Ability to prioritize, good communication skills (verbal and written), strong Admin background, able to work independently or within a team.
Cultural Fit: Teamwork, accountability, work ethic, calm under pressure, respect, honesty, integrity.
Full-time, 8-hour shift, M-F. May require overtime and flexibility of the 8-hour shift.
To ensure safety in the workplace we are asking all employees to wear masks when moving about the building and when a 6ft distance cannot be maintained.