Battery-Biz is an employee owned manufacturer of automotive and power accessories with its headquarters located in Camarillo, California. We license brands that consumers know, trust and buy. The Duracell® assortment consists of automotive power products and includes jump-starters, inverters and maintainers. The Goodyear® product line includes a complete offering of tire inflators. The American Red Cross is the latest brand added to our collection and consists of roadside safety accessories and related items. Our Customers are some of the largest retailers in the world.
We focus heavily on our culture – we are committed to transparency, integrity, trust, freedom and passion. We practice open book management – full financials and other key metrics are shared with everyone in the company on a bi-weekly basis. You always know how the company is doing and what your contribution is to the bottom line. We pride ourselves in ensuring our team is informed and empowered.
If you’re looking to work with a group of smart, dedicated A players, the Biz is the place for you.
Maintain a flawless and streamlined warehouse operation that will ensure customer satisfaction through the accurate and timely fulfillment of orders received. Oversee the shipping, inventory and RMA teams to ensure teams are working efficiently and prioritizing projects and shipments as necessary. Provide assistance to various departments, resolve daily issues and contribute in achieving company objectives. Work with VP of Operations and Sr. Director of QA/Production to improve processes and warehouse flow for company growth.
- Read, understand and dissect customer routing guides to ensure proper shipping and routing protocols are followed per customer requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely shipping/processing of customer orders. This includes picking, packing and processing each order using our shipping software to generate required shipping documents.
- Communicate with freight forwarders, customers and vendors as needed.
- Schedule freight, route and submit ASNs in vendor portals for key accounts.
- Oversee and assist with inventory receiving and management.
- Order supplies and shipping material and maintain accurate recording of spend for budget reporting.
- Develop and improve existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for each warehouse task with emphasis on customized shipping procedures, as requested by specific clients.
Required Skills: 3+ years of warehouse experience, 2+ years of experience in a supervisor position, Forklift Operation, ability to lift 50+ lbs, Microsoft Office Suite Competencies (Emphasis on Outlook, Word & Excel), excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills: Knowledge of the 5S Standards, CommerceHub, SPS Commerce
Competencies: Teamwork, accountability, efficiency, organization and planning, creativity/innovation, high standards, work ethic, calm under pressure, strategic thinking, detail oriented, effective communication, collaboration, honesty, integrity.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.