Human Resources Administrator (part-time)
Battery-Biz (the Biz) is an employee-owned company located in Camarillo, California. We design and distribute a line of awesome automotive power products under the Duracell brand. You can see our products at www.duracellpower.com. Our customers are some of the biggest retailers in the world.
We offer competitive pay and best in class benefit programs including:
- Quarterly Bonus / Profit Sharing
- Four weeks paid vacation
- Full medical insurance, including your immediate family members
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
We focus on our culture – we are committed to transparency, integrity, trust, freedom and passion. We practice open book management – full financials and other key metrics are shared with everyone in the company on a weekly basis. You always know how the company’s doing and what’s your contribution to the bottom line. You are informed and empowered.
If you’re looking to work with a group of smart, dedicated A players the Biz is the place for you.
To facilitate employee-related administrative issues such as hiring, terminations, safety, benefits, and workers’ comp.
- Maintain company compliance with employment and labor laws
- Administer new hire and termination processes
- Process employee-related paperwork from outside agencies
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment by way of workers’ comp, office policies and employee handbook
Strong work ethic, honesty, discretion, respect, fairness, good communication skills (verbal and written), detail-oriented, ability to multi-task
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resource experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Part-time, non-exempt position reporting to CFO
- Salary DOE
To apply, contact our Human Resources Department at: email@example.com.